Friday, August 7, 2009

Beer!

If you know me at all you know about my intense love of all things beer. I love beer! All kinds of beer, micro brews, good old Coors lights, Mexican beers, German beers...basically all beer.
But, while pregnant I must take a temporary break from my love of beer...it's sad really. I salivate when Dan orders a beer at a restaurant or when someone updates their Facebook status about cracking a nice cold beer...oh how I miss beer.
But lucky for me I have been able to quench my thirst with a pseudo beer, or should I say faux beer...really those sound better than "non-alcoholic".
So I've decided to become a faux beer connoisseur for the next 9 months.
So far I've tried St Paulie Girl, and Clausthaler...I much prefer Clausthaler to St Paulie Girl.
Anyhow if you've ever wondered which faux beer was best than tune in because I plan to make it my mission to try every non-alcoholic beer I can get my hands on.
Crazy...maybe, but really I'm doing it in the name of research.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Cheers!! Here's to a great reason to not drink Coors Light!!

My favorites in order of "best"...
- Kaliber (made by Guinness, how could you go wrong!)
- Clausthaler
- Buckler
- St. Paulie's

Jaime3778 said...

O'Doul's Amber was my favorite.