Monday, August 10, 2009

An award?!? For me?!?


You read that right, I got an award. Really I'm shocked, flattered but shocked. I was just working aka wasting time reading through my blog list checking out what's new with all my "Internet friends" as my husband so fondly refers to them...when I stumble upon an award I've received from Smartass Mom whom I adore for many reasons not the least of which is her wit.

So now I will dutifully pass this award along to three more of my "Internet friends" who I feel are deserving and who's blogs you really shouldn't miss.

On being mommy is a great blog by written by my dear friend and college room mate, she is refreshingly raw and funny about all things mommy.

A, B and Baby C is another great blog about navigating motherhood while maintaining a sense of self. Which is easier said than done.

O Baby This blog is great, tons of super cute baby pictures and a really fresh honest perspective on motherhood.

So thank's Smartass mom! I loooove your blog and am flattered that you like me...uh I mean mine too.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Awwww!!! YAY!!! ;)