Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Thirteen...

In honor of the holidays being right around the corner, thirteen things I want right now!

1. A Kindle...or Nook, or eReader...whatever just so I don't have to lug a book (or two) around in my purse anymore.

2. A big Amazon gift card so I can load #1 up!

3. A dutch oven, if you're like my husband you'd be laughing about a dutch oven right now...but har har har, I'm actually talking about a real Dutch Oven, I'm thinking one like this or this.

4. New flooring for our house...something easy to clean and durable...

5. A Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM

6. A right hand ring that I can design to incorporate my kids birthstones...which just happen to both be Diamonds. Um how freaking perfectly did I plan that!

7. A Nikon D5000 so I can document all of the amazing things going on in my life right now.

8. A housekeeper...need I say more.

9. A new coat, my Old Navy pea coats have seen better days and I guess I must have a coat.

10. A Ju Ju BFF in Midnight Eclipse....I swoon over this bag every time I see it.

11. New furniture for my bedroom....okay actually I want an entire bedroom make over...hey a girl can dream right?

12. Someone to come in to my house and put up all the pictures that I haven't hung yet, as well as all the sconces that are sitting in boxes.

13. A Job for my husband.

No comments: