Monday, October 18, 2010

Happiness is...

My girls

I am so beyond blessed to have these two little angels in my life, they make me laugh every day, they make me want to be a good person, they make me want to do more, be more, and love more. Some days when I'm feeling down, or feeling like I can't do anything more...all I have to do is look at these little faces and remember that to them I am the whole world, to them I can do anything, fix anything, be anything. If only I could think half as highly of myself as they do of me.
So this is a note to remember that perception can be reality, remember that to someone you are the most amazing person in the world, to someone you can do anything...so try to be that person!

3 comments:

crazigirl80 said...

AWW! They are precious! SEND ME THE LINK WOMAN! :)

jsugrin said...

Cutest picture ever! I don't have time to catch up right now but glanced over the blog and wow have you got a lot going on sister :(. Tons of good thoughts headed your way and if you ever want to switch a boy for a girl I'm game :).

We have got to do train town together in the spring, what do ya think?

Faith, the Authoress said...

They are so cute!