Monday, September 21, 2009

Long time no blog...

I know I've been a bit MIA lately, I while I really have no excuse other than wicked morning sickness...err All.Freakin.Day sickness to blame for it I still appologize.
The morning sickness has really kicked my ass this time around, I mean laid out on the couch while I pray for my kid to remain entertained with the books, boxes, dolls that she is playing with..sick.
But still that is no excuse for also having not a damn thing to blog about. I have tried really I swear but nothing...I think the throwing up has ruined my brain.
So all I have to share today is a sort of funny story about my kid...it involves throwing up so if you don't want to know about that stop reading....

Yesterday while Dan was out shooting guns and leaving his sick as a dog wife home alone to deal with a feisty toddler (yeah I'm still bitter) I decided to give Natalie some oatmeal...and since hers looked delicious I decided to have some as well. Mistake #1. I finished off my oatmeal and began to clean the kitchen while N was still eating hers....well really trying to feed it to the dogs. I get all the dishes in the dishwasher and begin to clean up the counters and here it comes. Time to get sick, my kid was strapped in the highchair and I didn't want to leave her stranded in the kitchen, AND I really didn't think I could make it to the bathroom...so I threw up in the kitchen sink...gross! Well it was a marathon puking session lasting about 15 minutes. I was trying to remain calm thinking I would scare Natalie if things got too bad, but then mid puke I hear "ha ha ha ha Roooaaarrrrr ha ha ha" I look over to see my sweet angel pointing and laughing at me while I vomit into the sink, all the while adding some nice "roar" sounds in the mix. She thought I was roaring into the sink...she found this hilarious. I will be the first to admit that I am not a quiet sick person, I can not throw up silently...I try trust me I try...but no such luck. Apparently my loud throwing up sounds like roaring to my kid.
I guess it was a good think that it didn't scar her, better to have a toddler laughing at you while you throw up than to be scared shitless and screaming bloody murder while you can't pull your head out of the kitchen sink.

No comments: