Thursday, May 14, 2009

I wish I were crafty....

I mean I guess I am crafty, just not in the Martha Stewart sense....but that's a differ net story.
I wish I had some skill that would allow me to have a hobby outside of talking shit and shopping....a skill that I could put to good use like being able to make things to sell at craft fairs. I see things that people on Etsy make, and I have a few friends who are really crafty (in the traditional sense of the word) who could make good money if they sold some of their stuff....but me...uh no..not crafty.
I can sew....but I'm not creative enough to come up with a cute idea that people would want.
I need a hobby, again outside of the previously mentioned hobbies...oh and drinking, but what.....
I also know that if I did get involved in a hobby, I'd be bitching about never having the time to do said hobby, and then I'd have all this money invested into something (uh something else) that I don't do....
Maybe I should stick to my tried and true hobbies.

1 comment:

Jamers said...

If you come up with something to sell on Etsy that involves bitching and drinking, let me know. I could get in on that action! ;o)