Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday fun....

Yesterday was my birthday, so I decided to take the day off and spend it with my little one. She was actually quite the angel yesterday. She woke up early but then went back to sleep with me...nothing better than a snuggly baby...especially since she's getting to big to want to snuggle these days. So I got to sleep in, then we watched a bit of the Today show. Lame I know but it's my little endulgence on my days off. I love Matt Lauer!
After breakfast Natalie was playing happily while I was able to play on facebook....yay. Then my sleepy baby needed another nap....and she went down like a champ. So during nap time I got to watch TWO episodes of Real Housewifes of New York...Holla! I'm super bummed that the season is over, but freaking excited for the New Jersy season to start!
Then it was time to have lunch with one of my BFFs Megan...yay for Mary's pizza.
More playing with my kid and finally dinner at Outback. It was a fab day! The only thing that could have made it better was if Dan had been home....although then I probably wouldn't have been able to watch RHoNY....
And BTW did you see Simon's outfit...Holy Hell!

No comments: