Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Guilty Pleasure.....

I LOVE the Real Housewives of New York! I loved the OC wives, and the Atlanta gals were alright, I know I'll love New Jersey too....but NY is the best.
So, on my birthday I got to catch up on some episodes I had on Tivo....and holy hell what the F was Simon wearing on the Finale. And he says he's straight...Bah!


Seriously....WTF!

Damn I hope they do a season 3.....that shit is too hilarious to stop!

Oh and BTW, I'm totally buying their book on parenting...LMAO!

2 comments:

Angie said...

i love watching all the real housewives shows i can't wait for the new jersey one :)
and btw...i want to punch simon in the vagina..can't stand him! lol

aj0915

reesha said...

Yeah the outfit I could live with, the episode with him getting in a massage, I will need therapy for.

And NJ is going to be off the HEAZY!