Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Thirteen...

With my 30th birthday just around the corner, I thougth I'd make a little list of things I'd just LOVE to have in the hopes that my family stumbles upon my blog!

1. This Emerald Ring. I love Emerald, and am lucky enough to have it as my birthstone!

2. A new Camelback Water bottle, I currently have a Kleen Kanteen and I love it, but I'd like a straw so I think the Camelback would be perfect!

3. A weekend away with Dan, I honestly don't care where we go, or what we do as long as it involves sleeping in and drinking fancy drinks outside!

4-6. A Brighton Charm Bracelet, I bought one recently for my mother-in-law, and I love it. And just so they know, I'd love this, and this, and of course a few others.

7. A Spa day! I'll take it alone, or with friends...I don't care I just want to be pampered!

8. Some new Urban Decay Liner

9. New foundation, I'm undecided if I want Urban Decay, or Clinique or just my old go to MAC.

10. This sports bra...ya know so I can work out...since it's only the bra that's holding me back.

11. A trip to Disneyland with my girls...a pipe dream I know but oh how I want to take them!

12. To go to another Giants game this season!

13. A large canvas print of the girls to hang over the fireplace.

So there you go family!

No comments: