Thursday, September 9, 2010

Product Rave! Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo

As a working mom of two, I have seriously limited time in the mornings, and frankly my hair takes a backseat to say getting dresses or making coffee. On top of that I HATE washing my hair. It isn't so much the washing aspect that I hate, but the blow drying, flat ironing, etc etc that seems to take way too much time.
So a couple years ago I started washing my hair less, this was a win-win for me since I was having to blow dry my hair less, thus saving me time and saving my hair from getting too dried out. Well then came kids, and my time to get ready got even shorter....so I tried to figure out a way to wash my hair even less than every other day. I decided to buy some dry shampoos to see if that would help. I tried every drug store brand, and they either left a powdery residue on my hair, or had a crazy overpowering scent, or just didn't work.
So I decided to bite the bullet and go for the slightly pricier dry Shampoo by Oscar Blandi ...and OMG I am in love! Not only does it work amazingly well, it is virtually clear when it goes on and totally clear when it dries....as opposed to the drug store brands that went on white, and dried even worse, and the fresh lemon scent is great but not overpowering.
My hair looks great, seriously almost better than if I had washed and dried it today, and the best part is that I only had to spend like 5 minutes on my hair this morning! 5 freaking minutes!!! How awesome is that?!?!?
Anyhow, I just thought I'd share for all of you out there who can use a little extra time in the mornings, and who love a good hair day!

No comments: