Thursday, September 2, 2010

My new passion...a Thursday Thirteen of sorts

I've never been much of a reader, I always like to read but hated carving out the time for it. But I was feeling like I was watching too much TV (not that I've cut down on the TV) and had heard of all these great books that my friends were reading, so I decided to dive back in.
I started slow with the Twilight Saga....I know, I know just like all the other sheep. I liked the books they were entertaining, but more than that they got me excited about reading again. So this year I decided to make an attempt to read more. I've done a pretty decent job keeping up with it and have read the following books this year:

1. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers

2. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

3. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

4. Something Blue by Emily Giffin

5. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

6. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris

7. Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

8. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris

9. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella

10. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicloa Kraus

11. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson

12. Baby Proof by Emily Giffin

13. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner

My goal was to read 10 books this year, since it had been quite a while since I read at all. But now considering I've already read 13 and it's only September I think I'll shoot for 20....although I'd be happy with just 15. We'll see.

No comments: