Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The people I work with are CRAZY!

A while ago I wrote a Thursday Thirteen post about why my life resembles Office Space, today I must relay a story of what I heard in my office lunchroom...I'm not kidding I really honestly overheard this story...
The names have been changed to protect the innocent...

Loco Lady (LL)"So I brought the stuff in for the Elephant White sale (mind you she meant the White Elephant sale...but I couldn't help but snicker thinking of an Elephant Linen sale a la the Macy;s White Sale...do they even do that anymore) where should I put it?"

Nice co-worker #1 (NC#1): "Uh in the conference room, what did you bring?"

LL: "Just some old VHS tapes"

NC#1: "VHS?!? Really. Nobody wants your old dirty movies ha ha!"

LL: "uh they're not dirty movies...I don't like nudity....especially public nudity"

NC#1: "I was just kidding"

LL: "No I really don't like nudity, well not outside my home. Did I ever tell you about the time I went to a nude beach on accident?"

NC#1 & NC#2 "no, how'd you go on accident?"

LL: "Well I was on vacation with so-in-so and we went to this beach to have lunch, and after I while I noticed that everyone was naked, so I said "hey so-in-so, do you notice that everyone is naked?" She said yeah she had just noticed and maybe we were at a naked beach, and when I looked around I realized we were the only ones with clothes on. So then this guy came up to us and was talking to us....ya know like hitting on us. But he had the wrong parts so we weren't interested, but we asked if he wanted to sit down and eat lunch with us, and he did. It was weird but fun."

NC#1: "Huh, I'd go to a nude beach if I had a banging body ha ha ha "

LL: "Well I have a banging body but I still don't want to be naked"

NC#1 & NC#2 *roll eyes*

Meanwhile I'm sitting at the next table trying as hard as I possibly can to contain my laughter. LL is by no means hawt, and DOES not have a "banging body". And why would you invite some naked stranger to have lunch with you. WTF!

No comments: