Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maternity leave...half way over already?!?!

I'm shocked that my maternity leave is already half way over, when it began I kept thinking 4 months is so long, I'll feel so rested etc etc....but now after 2 months I'm realizing how fast time flies....and getting sad about how fast the second half will fly by.
I had grand plans of getting a lot done while out on leave...but so far I've done very little. I've organized a few cabinets and closets, made one trip to the East bay to visit friends and that's about it.
Holy crap I need to get moving on my long list of to dos....or do I. I'm quite torn between doing nothing and enjoying every minute of it...and getting really organized but not spending nearly as much time snuggling my little ones.
I must keep reminding myself how quickly this time flies and try to enjoy those snuggles while I can...and remind myself that being unorganized isn't the end of the world...right?!?

No comments: