Monday, May 24, 2010

Being home all day is going to cost me money...

You'd think that being home all day would be a good way to save money, I mean if I don't leave the house how can I spend money right?!?!
WRONG! Besides online shopping...I have come to realize that I hate all my stuff. I guess when I'm at work all day I don't have time to hate my stuff so much...but being here looking at it all day makes me realize how awful it is.
I've decided I want to paint and redecorate just about every room in my house. Right now I'm trying to talk myself out of painting the kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom...really it's not necessary considering we painted when we moved in just over a year ago. But now I HATE the colors. It wouldn't be so bad if it was only paint, but with paint comes new textiles etc etc.
Someone please stop me!!!

2 comments:

Crystal Davis said...

Oh I can totally relate to this one. FWIW, I think your house looks great. I really love the burgundy wall and the big painting in the livingroom.

If you need to paint, just add accent walls so your house isn't all torn up, lol. You should see ours, ugh!

Reesha said...

You should just come back to work. We miss you.