Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The camera is my nemesis

I have a couple cameras, they're nice and cost a decent chunk of change...nothing like a DSLR (which my husband won't allow me to buy...you'll get it later) but decent.
I buy them, they are great, I play with them, take pictures, send them to family blah blah blah...for like a week. And then it's into the case never to be touched again...okay that's an exaggeration but really I SUCK remembering to use them.
I had Addison 6 weeks ago now, and besides the hospital pictures that Dan took, I have not even taken one picture of her...not one. How horrible is that. In the first 6 weeks of Natalie's life I took no less than 500 pictures...granted in the subsequent almost 2 years I only took another like 25 photos of her...but still.
So at the rate I'm going with Addison, she'll think we just picked her up somewhere around age 5 or so since we'll have no photos to document her early years.
I really have no idea how to take more pictures, I leave the camera out so I'll remember to use it, I try to make plans to take pictures daily etc etc...but nothing. So now you can see why Dan won't allow (ha ha) me to buy a DSLR.

No comments: