Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I want to remember....

Since I failed and didn't make a baby book for either of my kids, I'm going to use my blog to chronicle the things I want to remember...from the things they say to the crazy things they do to the little moments where I just want to push the pause button.

Last night bath time was one of those moments. Addison was busy eating bubbles and splashing in the water, when Natalie decided it was a good time to sing.
She started singing twinkle twinkle little star, and then launched into her own song about all the people she loves....it was freaking adorable and I kick myself for not having the camera handy.
So I'll have to settle for just writing the lyrics.

"I love Addison, I love Addison, I love Mommy, I love Daddy, I love Gramma, I love Gampa, I love Gramps, I love Gramma Suz love love love....I love uncle Kevin, I love auntie Shell, I love Auntie Shawn, I love Uncle Dave, Love love love, I love sister, I love uncle Chad, I love Addison, I love Addddiiiiiissssssooooonnnnnn"
And then apparently she realized we were watching her and she got shy and stopped singing.

Next bath time I will be sure to have the camera within grabbing distance. Man I love that kid!

No comments: