Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rock the Vote!

So for those who know me you know that I don't usually get to invloved wth politics but OMG this election is a whole new story. I don't know if it is because of having Natalie but I am super passionate about certian issues. For example I am increadibly against prop 8, so much so that I can't even talk to my ILs about it without being on the verge of a breakdown. (for those who don't know my ILs are super conservitive born again Christians). Anyhow, I think prop 8 is discrimination, pure and simple. Stripping Californian's of their rights is something I can not stand for. So if you haven't decided how you are voting on prop 8, check out this site, they give a fact check about the ads that the "yes" on 8 people have been running...which are mostly scare tactics IMO...but whatever.
http://www.noonprop8.com/about/fact-vs-fiction

No comments: