Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Drunk people are fun...sometimes

So we went to a Halloween party on Saturday night, our first party since Dan could drive at night so it was my turn to drink...yay!

So after taking Natalie to grandma's house we went off to A&M's party. We got there around 8pm and started having fun. It wasn't long before I realized that a lot of the people at the party were wasted, and it was only 8:30, pretty early to be sauced in my book...but hey whatever. Well around 10pm we were hanging out around the fire pit, and we realize that this guy is totally passed out, I mean drooling on himself passed out...at 10pm. So of course since we are really mature adults in our late 20's and early 30's we start taking pictures of this guy, and pictures with him etc. (but of course Megan has the pics...I'll upload when she emails me). Sure enough the guy wakes up after about 100 flashes went off in his face, and grabs his keg cup (yup we were at a red cup party) and goes for another beer. What a champ!
But 11pm all of us parents were done and went home, I sort of miss those days of partying into the wee hours of the morning but when I woke up to a giggly baby at 7:30 am I was happy that I
don't party like a rock star anymore.

No comments: