Thursday, July 31, 2008

not a productive week

So since Dan has been off all week my productivity level has hit an all time low. It seems as though when he is home, all ambition goes out the window. Currently he is downstairs playing Wii (that was a great investment) and I am upstairs feeding my addiction. When he is at work I at least shower, get dressed and generally leave the house, but this week I have been in my pajamas until the afternoon every day. Pathetic, I think so!
I feel like I am totally wasting my time off, I am spending lots of time with Natalie but not getting anything done.
At least today we finished her wall letters (I'll post pics later) so that was an accomplishment. Maybe tomorrow I can actually take a shower before 4pm....but don't hold your breath. (on second thought since I haven't showered, maybe you should)

No comments: