Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A little bit about Natalie




Natalie is the light of my life, it's cheesy I know but so true. Nothing could have prepared me for her, I'm truly blessed....but enough of the cheese ball stuff.


Natalie was born on April 25 at 11:15 pm and is still quite the night owl, she loves to stay up late with mommy and daddy and then wake us up all smiles at 6 am. She is a smiling pro these days and generally can't even keep her pacifier in her mouth due to her unstoppable urge to smile. Even when she is crying she'll take a break to smile, which really cracks me up. I'm the meanest mom on the block, cause I find her crying to be just a little humurous...and sometimes increadibly histerical.


She's pretty much got full control of her head these days, and only headbutts me about 3 times a week.

No comments: